If you want to share your experience and insights with our readers, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
The essential rules for contributing to Ownetic Magazine
We are happy to see your interest in guest posting on our magazine. Make sure that you get to know our principles before you focus on doing research and content crafting.
- Content should be unique, we don’t republish whole or parts of previously published articles.
- We leave the door open for removing your content from Ownetic Magazine if it, or its part, will be published on other websites. In this case, we care about the Internet to be free of duplicates.
- An article must be well-written — grammatically and stylistically.
- Your post needs to provide value to our readers — we respect our followers and don’t want to bother them with time-wasting content. Check out our latest posts to not duplicate topics.
- Your post must be relevant — it should cover one or more key topics that involve world culture and heritage including art, design, architecture, lifestyle, history, collectors and collections, exhibitions and events, creators and creation (artists, designers, photographers), useful tips and tricks, curators and curated content, art and collectibles market.
- Case studies, social insights, collection presentations, exhibition analysis, success stories, and data-supported articles are more than welcome and can gain bonus points.
- We do not accept articles that cover the obvious truth or answers to rhetorical questions like e.g. “Why computers are better in processing information than humans” or “Does a contemporary art gallery need a website?”
- Keep in mind that contributing to Ownetic Magazine gives you a unique chance to engage with thousands of visitors of our platform — focus on insights, inspiring presentations, real problems and solutions, and our community will pay you back with love and appreciation.
- Stay positive — skip offensive topics and negative comments on competitors, don’t be too pushy and too promotional.
We believe that following these rules helps us keeping our magazine at a highly valuable and reader-friendly level.
Guidelines for submitting a post
These post requirements keep our magazine consistent and save the writer’s time:
- An article should be over 1000 words.
- The title should not be longer than 55 characters.
- Content should be divided into paragraphs followed by subheadings and less than a maximum of 300 words. Try not to overlength the sentences and do not use passive voice too often.
- Create content for users, not for SEO. Avoid keyword stuffing, just focus on providing helpful tips and information for magazine readers.
- If you use outbound links in your text do not overreach the limit of 5 links per article. If you want to link to your or your partner’s website, we can guarantee one follow and one nofollow backlink, one of them can contain the keyword appropriate for the linked URL. We reserve the right to remove the included links (e.g. if they can harm our magazine’s authority, aren’t related to the text or don’t provide any value to our readers).
Where to send the well-prepared article?
- Content should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and attached as a link to Google Docs.
- The submission should include a short author bio and profile picture. Links to your websites and social networks would be an asset.
- All graphics (800 x 570 px) and cover photo (1920 x 1080 px) should be attached to your submission in PNG or JPG format. All graphics and images must come from a legitimate source (please provide the source).
If you would like to discuss possible topics before writing the post, please email us with your ideas.